Thursday, April 9, 2009

We are bloggers!

A view of the Panama Canal from the ship.

At Dinner in the dining room of the Island Princess.


This is our latest adventure... Panama Canal Cruise! We thought for our first official post we would highlight our cruise to the Panama Canal. On January 23, 2009, we cruised with DeAnne and Scott on the Island Princess. Our 10 day cruise included, Aruba, Columbia, Panama Canal, Costa Rica, and Jamaica. We had a fabulous time... eating, sunning, sightseeing, zip lining, shopping, and more! At the end of the cruise we only wanted more!!!

4 comments:

  1. welcome to the blogging world!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Look how hip you are mom, a blog, a facebook! Wow, I'm totally impressed! Great job!!!! Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sweet you have a blog I will for sure enjoy reading the updates :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW!!!! I love that you are bloggers. Did you know that my Grandma and Grandpa Kjar (Dean & LaRae) have a blog too? Send me your email address so I can invite you to our family blog. I can't wait to read all of your family adventures.

    ReplyDelete